World Car Awards - 2019 Timeline
- Official announcement of 2019 jury panel.
- List of eligible vehicles established.
October 2 (Tuesday) - Paris International Motor
- Juror test-drives of eligible vehicles begins.
November 24-29, 2018
Monday, January 28, 2019
- The Road to the World Car Awards launched.
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- Deadline: first ballot round
Thursday, February 14, 2019
- KPMG announces top 10 finalists in World Car of the
Year; top five finalists in World Luxury Car, World Performance Car, World Urban Car,
World Green Car, and World Car Design of the Year.
- Second round of test-drives and voting begins.
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
- Deadline: all ballots submitted for overall winners.
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Geneva International Motor Show: "Top Three In
The World" finalists announced in all categories.
May 16-21, 2019
- New York International Auto Show: All World Car Award winners announced.
- London Motor Show: "World Car Garage".
©2018 World Car Awards. All rights reserved.